- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups Vidalia onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix Ritz cracker crumbs and melted butter together. Press mixture into an 8-inch pie plate.
- Sauté onions on low heat with butter until clear, not brown; spoon into pie crust.
- Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper, and pour over onions.
- Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until firm in the center.