Excitement grows as construction on our newly expanded Library nears completion. Some of the new features include:
- A beautifully tiled gas fireplace.
- New carpet and decor in warm and relaxing color tones.
- Numerous windows all with views of Portland, Casco Bay, the Presumpscot River, and our lovely Gazebo Courtyard.
- A Computer Center with three computers, wireless access for iPad, Kindle, Nook, laptops, etc. and a Electronic Magnifying Unit to assist low-vision readers.
- Windows into the Library from the hall that expand the beautiful water views into our 2nd floor lobby area.
- A couch, wing back chairs, game board tables, and cozy reading nooks.
- Large puzzle table for two full-sized puzzles.
We eagerly anticipate completion of the Library by March 16th!